General Info About The Tour
Dr. Eyal Davidson: Author of the tour guide “Jewish Quarter and All its Paths”, and three additional tour guides about Jerusalem, a researcher of Jerusalem and the Land of Israel, a tour guide and lecturer at academic colleges.
- The wandering Jew – Jewish neighborhoods in Jerusalem during the early Muslim and Crusader period
- The Lost Quarter – following the Ramban, and the question of the location of the Jewish Quarter at the beginning of the Mameluk period.
- The expulsion to the redemption – the history of the Sephardi community in Jerusalem
- The House of G-d and the Gate of Heaven – following the great Kabbalists.
- Pharisees – the history of the Ashkenazi community in the Jewish quarter of the 19th century.
- Hasidim and Men of Action – the first centers of Hasidim in the Jewish Quarter.
- Their Torah and Art – Wondrous Jewish women characters in the Jewish and Muslim Quarters.
- See the voices – yeshivas and synagogues that were lost on the Jewish street and on the Plugat Hakotel street.
- Torah and greatness in one place – following exemplary figures on Hagai Street.
- The courtyard of the Old Settlement – the story of a Jewish residential courtyard in the Jewish quarter (including a visit to the new Old Settlement Court museum).
- B’nei Mikra (sons of the scripture) – the unique and wondrous story of the Karaite community in Jerusalem
- On the wings of eagles – the history of the Yemenite settlement in Ottoman Jerusalem.
- From East and West – Testimony in Jerusalem
- Fruit of your labors – following the Jewish business owners of the nineteenth century.
- Only health – about doctors and medicine in Old Jerusalem.
- It all begins with education – Jewish education versus the challenges of modernity.
- And on Gemilut Chasadim (good works) – Jewish charity projects.
- From the north, prosperity will come – past and present of the Jewish settlement north of the Old City