Charming gemstones embedded throughout the quarter will complement the experience of your event.
In addition to booking the venue, you can upgrade and customize with the "Party Box" - a box of surprises that we have assembled for you with a host of offers for activities, additions and attractions that will make your Bat Mitzvah perfect:
* From student to teacher- On your Bat Mitzvah day your child will become a guide herself! At first she will receive professional guidance from the Quarter, and then she will take part in a brief maturation ceremony in which the child receives the reins and personally guides visitors in the sites of the Quarter that are rich in history.
* A party planner - who will accompany and lead the celebration throughout the day and take care of all the small details.
* Musical accompaniment - cantor, musicians, drums and shofars.
* Actor - who will provide entertainment and awaken interest in number of central figures from history.
* Refreshments - a variety of options and places to serve refreshments, from a selection of menus of your choice
* Meals / feasts - A variety of options for a festive meal in one of the wedding halls / restaurants, and other types of venues in all corners of Jerusalem.
* Hafrashat Challah workshop - we will deal with one of the special commandments for women, "Hafrashat Challah". We will familiarize ourselves with the background of the Mitzva, knead the dough with our own hands, remove the challah, and bake personal challahs.
Tiferet Yisrael Synagogue
Have you heard about Nissan’s Shul?
For sure you know It by its more well know name the Tiferet Yisrael Synagogue, the main synagogue of the Hassidic community in the Old City.
Near the Temple Mount there is a site where archaeological finds dating back to the First Temple period are displayed.
The most important and fascinating finds date to the Second Temple period.
The earliest find is dated to the First Temple period, to the time of King Solomon in the 10th century BC. This find includes the city wall itself, a tower, a royal edifice and above all, a gatehouse.