Charming gemstones embedded throughout the quarter will complement the experience of your event.
In addition to booking the venue, you can upgrade and customize with the "Party Box" - a box of surprises that we have assembled for you with a host of offers for activities, additions and attractions that will make your Bat Mitzvah perfect:
* From student to teacher- On your Bat Mitzvah day your child will become a guide herself! At first she will receive professional guidance from the Quarter, and then she will take part in a brief maturation ceremony in which the child receives the reins and personally guides visitors in the sites of the Quarter that are rich in history.
* A party planner - who will accompany and lead the celebration throughout the day and take care of all the small details.
* Musical accompaniment - cantor, musicians, drums and shofars.
* Actor - who will provide entertainment and awaken interest in number of central figures from history.
* Refreshments - a variety of options and places to serve refreshments, from a selection of menus of your choice
* Meals / feasts - A variety of options for a festive meal in one of the wedding halls / restaurants, and other types of venues in all corners of Jerusalem.
* Hafrashat Challah workshop - we will deal with one of the special commandments for women, "Hafrashat Challah". We will familiarize ourselves with the background of the Mitzva, knead the dough with our own hands, remove the challah, and bake personal challahs.
The Herodian Quarter – The Wohl museum
Five meters underground, 2000 years into the past.
The Cardo (in Hebrew: HaCardo) was the main street in Ancient Roman cities, running from north to south and lined with a row of columns on each side. The Cardo of Jerusalem begins at the Damascus Gate in the north and crosses the city southwards until the area of the Zion Gate.