Charming gemstones embedded throughout the quarter will complement the experience of your event.
In addition to booking the venue, you can upgrade and customize with the "Party Box" - a box of surprises that we have assembled for you with a host of offers for activities, additions and attractions that will make your bar mitzvah perfect:
* From student to teacher- On your Bar Mitzvah day your child will become a guide himself! At first he will receive professional guidance from the Quarter, and then he will take part in a brief maturation ceremony in which the child receives the reins and personally guides visitors in the sites of the Quarter that are rich in history.
* A party planner- who will accompany and lead the celebration throughout the day and take care of all the small details.
* Musical accompaniment - cantor, musicians, drums and shofars.
* Actor - who will provide entertainment and awaken interest in number of central figures from history.
* Refreshments - a variety of options and places to serve refreshments, from a selection of menus of your choice
* Meals / feasts - A variety of options for a festive meal in one of the wedding halls / restaurants, and other types of venues in all corners of Jerusalem.
* Stam Writing Workshop - a workshop where guests will learn about the process of producing parchment and writing and will also get to try themselves.
Gal-Ed - Mass grave of the quarters defenders in 1948
The siege of Jerusalem, especially after the establishment of the State of Israel on May 5, 1948, was extremely close, and both civilian and fallen defenders could not be brought to the tomb of Israel outside the walls. The local rabbis had to decide to bury them in the courtyards of the houses and that’s what they did.
Near the Temple Mount there is a site where archaeological finds dating back to the First Temple period are displayed.
The most important and fascinating finds date to the Second Temple period.
The earliest find is dated to the First Temple period, to the time of King Solomon in the 10th century BC. This find includes the city wall itself, a tower, a royal edifice and above all, a gatehouse.