Charming gemstones embedded throughout the quarter will complement the experience of your event.
In addition to booking the venue, you can upgrade and customize with the "Party Box" - a box of surprises that we have assembled for you with a host of offers for activities, additions and attractions that will make your bar mitzvah perfect:
* From student to teacher- On your Bar Mitzvah day your child will become a guide himself! At first he will receive professional guidance from the Quarter, and then he will take part in a brief maturation ceremony in which the child receives the reins and personally guides visitors in the sites of the Quarter that are rich in history.
* A party planner- who will accompany and lead the celebration throughout the day and take care of all the small details.
* Musical accompaniment - cantor, musicians, drums and shofars.
* Actor - who will provide entertainment and awaken interest in number of central figures from history.
* Refreshments - a variety of options and places to serve refreshments, from a selection of menus of your choice
* Meals / feasts - A variety of options for a festive meal in one of the wedding halls / restaurants, and other types of venues in all corners of Jerusalem.
* Stam Writing Workshop - a workshop where guests will learn about the process of producing parchment and writing and will also get to try themselves.
The Herodian Quarter – The Wohl museum
Five meters underground, 2000 years into the past.
Excavations have uncover that the city’s residents lived in striking houses and in every house were a number of mikvehs (ritual baths). Unveiled in the Jewish quarter discovered a very different mikveh that is accessible from four sides. Information center on site.
The Cardo (in Hebrew: HaCardo) was the main street in Ancient Roman cities, running from north to south and lined with a row of columns on each side. The Cardo of Jerusalem begins at the Damascus Gate in the north and crosses the city southwards until the area of the Zion Gate.