Charming gemstones embedded throughout the quarter will complement the experience of your event.
In addition to booking the venue, you can upgrade and customize with the "Party Box" - a box of surprises that we have assembled for you with a host of offers for activities, additions and attractions that will make your bar mitzvah perfect:
* From student to teacher- On your Bar Mitzvah day your child will become a guide himself! At first he will receive professional guidance from the Quarter, and then he will take part in a brief maturation ceremony in which the child receives the reins and personally guides visitors in the sites of the Quarter that are rich in history.
* A party planner- who will accompany and lead the celebration throughout the day and take care of all the small details.
* Musical accompaniment - cantor, musicians, drums and shofars.
* Actor - who will provide entertainment and awaken interest in number of central figures from history.
* Refreshments - a variety of options and places to serve refreshments, from a selection of menus of your choice
* Meals / feasts - A variety of options for a festive meal in one of the wedding halls / restaurants, and other types of venues in all corners of Jerusalem.
* Stam Writing Workshop - a workshop where guests will learn about the process of producing parchment and writing and will also get to try themselves.
For the first time in generations, Jews were given the opportunity to build their own neighborhood… including the magnificent “Rothschild House”
What happens when a group of young Betar youth activists, Zionists, decide to establish a protection system for the residents of the Jewish Quarter and Old City against the Muslims and the British?
Who are the brave and strong Platoon that agreed to risk the lives of their friends for blowing the shofar on Yom Kippur?
Excavations have uncover that the city’s residents lived in striking houses and in every house were a number of mikvehs (ritual baths). Unveiled in the Jewish quarter discovered a very different mikveh that is accessible from four sides. Information center on site.